Saturday, September 13, 2008

Christians in Perth praying for Malaysia

Some of my itineraries
Date: 13 Sep at 6.00p.m
Venue: Perth Chinese Christian Church, South of Swan River
Ocassion: Lantern Festival Evangelistic Meeting
Target: Chinese from China
Estimated Attendance: >100

Date: 14 Sep at 9.30a.m
Venue: Full Gospel Assembly Marketplace
Ocassion: Sunday Worship
After the resident pastor's preaching, I will be given 30 minutes.
My topic: Political Challenges in Malaysia
My outline:
1. Background of Nation forming
2. Racial riot that had changed our destiny
3. Rise of political dictatorship
4. Recent wind of change giving rise to fresh hope
5. Prophetic message for the Nation

Important Prayer Meeting
In view of the current development in Malaysian politics, it is timely for me to be in Perth. We are gathering the Asian pastors and people here to pray for Malaysia. Please visit the following website:
http://www.churchinperth.com/prayer/index.h

No comments:

Post a Comment