Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RON 95 or RON 97?


Do you want to change from Ron 97 to Ron 95?

Ron 97 has gone up by 25c to RM2.05. It shows how incapable the economy was run. The introduction of Ron 95 which sells with RM1.80 was an excuse for Petrol hike. So car owners began to change to Ron 95.

Personally, my car though old, the factory manual has instructed its use of Ron 97, I will not change to Ron 95. Simple logic: it will produce more carbon and eventually it will give me less power. And subsequently I have to press my accelerator harder. And not forgetting I have to change motor oil more frequent too. So at the end of the day I have to fork out with more money.

The minister Ismail Sabri claimed that crude oil soared from US$40 to US$82. So they have to increase the price of Ron 97. What kind of excuse! Ron 97 is now 25c more.I just want to ask: What had the government done when crude oil was floating low around US$40 for some months? Did Malaysians benefit from that? Petronas is making tonnes of dollars. Where has the money gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment