Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cindy Jacobs' Prophecy on Malaysia



Date: September 12, 2014
Venue: Glad Tidings A/G, Section 13, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

There is a Great Awakening coming to Malaysia. My glory is going to wash Malaysia from the north, to the south, from the east to the west. The Lord God said “I am going to pour out My Spirit, the former and the latter rain; together I am going to raise up a generation of miracle workers. This anointing is going to hit schools, it’s going to hit primary schools, it’s going to hit, particular, look to the coast line of Malaysia.” “I am coming,” says the Lord “to visit the coast. And it’s not going to stay because I am coming like a mighty tsunami of glory,” says the Lord. “And I am coming in such a way as you cannot imagine,” says the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment